The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Such a great day!

Today at work the girls I work with threw me a Surprise Baby Shower!!! It was so sweet!!!! I had NO idea and didn't even notice everything until someone pointed it out, because I was trying to figure out where my Food was at the table! LOL!! :) Go figure, the pregnant woman focuses on food! LOL!!

So, after the amazing shower at work I was off to my Doctor's appointment!! I am now going weekly until I have him in TWO AND A HALF WEEKS!!!! I haven't made anymore progress since the last visit, so I guess I am spoiling him to much that he doesn't want to come out! :) She did say that he was "sitting on your bladder." Pretty sure I already KNEW that one! LOL!! He thinks its a nice pillow I think! So the next couple of weeks I have TONS to do and I am starting to feel the pressure and stress now!

Also, my friend Laura made me the COOLEST "Board" ever!!!! She made one for Breckyn that hangs in her room and this one for Xander!!!! We are so lucky to have such AMAZINGLY talented friends too! :)




1 comment:

  1. hahaha..."focused on the food"...I totally undestand! Food has been my best friend for the past nine months!

    ReplyDelete