The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Monday, August 30, 2010

Mama's little helper!

This past weekend Breckyn and I got to have Mama Breckyn day!! Strider went off to the lake with a couple friends from work Friday night and came home Saturday afternoon. So, of course, Breckyn and I did tons of shopping and cleaning! LOL!! She was such a BIG help when it came to cleaning!!! I couldn't' have done it without her! ;)

We started out going to the Allen Outlet Mall and I got her some long sleeve shirts and we got Baby Peal (her cousin) a few really cute outfits too!!! Then we met Joan (who was the one in the Room with me when I had Breckyn!) for lunch at Chili's! Breckyn was actually in a pretty good mood and did really well, with NO major meltdowns!! :) So, that made Mama REALLY happy! :) And it didn't take her but 5minutes to fall asleep once we were in the car heading back home! LOL!!!

So after her nap, we cleaned the WHOLE house!! She helped me pick her toys up and put them away and she was a HUGE help with the laundry!! She LOVES putting the clothes into the dryer! I would pull them from the washer and set them on the door of the dryer and she would push them in! But she was an even BIGGER help PULLING THEM OUT OF THE DRYER!!! That helped me TONS, seeing how my belly is getting bigger and its WAY harder for me to bend over these days! :) She also helped me fold the laundry and hang up the clothes! :)









Breckyn pulling shirts out to hang up!





She had to make sure they were perfect before hanging them up!







We also put her new quilt on her bed that Grandma Pike got her!! It matches perfectly and breckyn LOVES the Flowers on the quilt!! So, with the new quilt we decided to see how she would do sleeping on the "big bed" instead of her trundle! She did GREAT! She didn't fall off or anything!! She is getting to be such a big girl!!!!!



Breckyn's new quilt!

1 comment: