The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Further than the Last!!!

I have offically made it further in this pregnancy than I did with Breckyn!! :) I delivered Breckyn at 35 weeks 2days. And right now I am starring 36 weeks pregnant in the EYES! LOL!! Which means.... THREE WEEKS until the big arrival (unless he comes sooner)! But, right now I feel good and feel like he is growing and itching to get out! LOL!! Or at least my ribs think he is ready! Actually, ribs, bladder, whole left side! LOL! I think my whole body is ready! He seems to enjoy my ribs and left side more than anything these days! And he takes after his sister because he is a mover and a shaker for sure!!!!



The nursery is coming along really well and is almost finished!! I think I may actually finish it this weekend while Strider is out of town! I will have tons of help from Breckyn too! :) We FINALLY got our KSU beat KU (basketball) newspaper cover framed and ready to hang too!

I am kinda looking forward to a Mommy and Breckyn weekend too! I think we will go to the Allen outlet Mall and try to find her a "big Sister" shirt for her to be able to wear when little brother comes!

Mommy and Breckyn




Speaking of my little man, he offically has a NAME!!! Yep, you read it correctly!!! Xander Blake Steele will be the newest Steele in our family! Strider came up with Xander and I loved Blake! So, we just put them together! Now I feel like I can offically have this baby and not stress about him not having a name! :) After all, there are TONS of other things I can stress about now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment