The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Friday, August 13, 2010

Nursery!

I finally got started on organizing the nursery and getting everything washed and hung up! I am only 5 weeks from my scheduled C-Section and I FINALLY got started! LOL!! Nothing better than a little procrastination! :) Slowly but surely we are getting there though! There isn't anything up on the walls yet, but hopefully this weekend that will change! :)



The big Powercat on the wall.


KSU Quilt that Linda made and the blanket my mom got us.




Crib with the KSU Mobile that plays the KSU Fight Song! He will have sweet dreams!



Changing Table!

KSU light box Strider made (which will be a nightlight at some point!) and KSU SIGNED football by the WHOLE 2002 Football Team!! Can you say T-Newman and Darren SPROLES?!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable nursery! My husband gagged when I showed him..LOL..but I think it's pretty darn cute!

    ReplyDelete