The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Busy Weekend!

We left Dallas on Friday and got to Girard that night. Then on Saturday I had a great baby "Sprinkle" hosted by my friend Kaite Smithhisler, who is also very pregnant like me! :) I believe she is a couple weeks behind me and her son is just about Breckyn's age! :) It was a great day!! Strider's cousin Jas came down from Kansas City with her son Landon who is Breckyn's new
"Best Friend Forever" (which is what he told us!). I got to hang out with some great friends that I haven't seen in a while and it was so much fun!



Katie and I


Breckyn and Colton (Katie's Son)



Breckyn and Landon "Best Friends Forever!"




Then Sunday we went to Eureka Springs AR for our friends' wedding! It was a lot of fun! Breckyn was the highlight of the party because she was dancing up a storm on the dance floor!!! The reception was outside and it was HOT HOT HOT! LOL!! But it was at a beautiful location and the Chapel was AMAZING! Our hotel, the Basin Hotel, was downtown and is the oldest hotel in Eureka Springs and so nice!!




Breckyn dancing up a storm!




Breckyn looking at the Fish!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures!!! So glad we got to hang out on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete