The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Still waiting.....

I am 38 weeks and going strong!! At my last Dr. Appointment she said I was NOT progressing. Blah! But it doesn't really matter a whole lot because in one week Baby Xander will be here regardless! :) So, that gives us a week to be fully prepared! But really, is anyone prepared 100%? LOL!!! I am excited to see if he looks anything like me, especially since those Steele genes are pretty strong!!!!


38 Weeks

Breckyn was helping me "clean" baby Xander's room today and decided she wanted to give him a hug, so I couldn't resist catching the moment with a picture! :)




Giving her little brother a hug.

1 comment:

  1. Aww...Such a sweet big sister!! One more week or less! How exciting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete