The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sleepless nights, bottle, burping, but loving every minute of it!

Sleepless nights, bottle, burping, but loving every minute of it! That is my new motto!! Actually Xander is doing much better with his sleeping!! He is finally getting his nights and days fixed! Last night I got 5 or 6 hours of sleep STRAIGHT before he woke up at about 3:30 or 4:00!! It was awesome!! Strider put him down for the night and I was already asleep and it felt great to get some rest! And I should be sleeping, well, napping, right now since he is napping, but I felt like I needed to update the blogging world! :) We are all doing well though. Tomorrow Xander has his 2 week check up and I am nervous/anxious to know how much he weighs now!! He eats ALL THE TIME! LOL!! :) Hopefully he is gaining weight like he should be!


Just hanging out! He's my wrinkly old man! :)

We also started "Tummy Time!" Grandma Steele got him this really fun play gym that has a stuffed elephant for tummy time!! I don't think he is quiet ready to do it on the elephant though because he keep rolling off to the side!! He is actually very good about lifting up his head and kinda looking around already! And he seems to enjoy tummy time way better than Breckyn did!! She screamed the whole ten minutes we did it with her! LOL!! He is more mellow and relaxed about it! LOL!!


1 comment:

  1. He looks soooo much like Breckyn! So cute! Glad you got some rest :) I hope to get some myself soon!

    ReplyDelete