The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Sunday, September 19, 2010

HE IS HERE!!

XANDER BLAKE STEELE
8:45AM on 9/17/2010
7lbs 5oz
20 1/2 Inches Long
Perfect in every way! I was scheduled for my C-section on 9/17/10 at 8:30AM, but Xander had other plans!! I actually went into LABOR!!! LOL!!! About 3:30AM on Friday I woke Strider up and told him it was time to go!! So, to the hospital we went!!! But they went ahead and just kept my scheduled time because it was so early in the morning anyways!! So, after 9 months of waiting I FINALLY got to meet him!!! And he is a spitting image of Breckyn when she was born, which also means, a spitting image of Strider!



Big Sister Breckyn helping cover him up!


Making sure he is going to be snug and warm!


Hmmm.... So much to think about!



Our first picture with Xander!




Proud Papa!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment