The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Growing like a Weed!

Well, Xander had his two month check up on the 27th (10 days after he was actually two months!) and just like I knew, he is perfect in every way! :)

Here are some stats:

  • 12lbs-65%
  • 24 inches -95%
  • I forgot what his head size was but it was in the 65% (his Daddy said he has a big head because he got his Daddy's big Brain! LOL!)
  • The doctor said he had the muscle tone of a 4-5 month old! He's my little Hercules
  • Dr. Burns also said he was Perfect and ahead developmentally (not sure how they can tell that this young).
  • He moves all the time and Dr. Burns said she thinks he will be rolling over on his own really soon because of his strength! (Shoot, I knew he was strong when he was still in my belly-all my organs, especially my bladder, knows that too! LOL!)
  • He sleeps 6 hours straight right now, which is great for Mommy!
  • Eats ALL THE TIME! LOL!! Usually around 4-5oz, but there have been times he has eaten 6oz!!


Here are some things Xander likes to do:
  • Right now he loves watching the Christmas lights! LOL!
  • Loves being talked to
  • His Swing!!!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Pike!!!
  • His Play Gym! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Steele!
  • His sister (for now! LOL!!)
  • Anything that makes noise!
  • LOVES to bounce!! He even uses his legs to bounce himself!
  • Loves to look around
  • Smiling and laughing (he gets his whole body into it when he giggles in his sleep!)


Somethings he doesn't like:

  • Being naked-not a fan!
  • Being held in the cradle position (he has a little reflux so its not comfortable for him).



He is a great baby and is such a blessing to have! :) I could be bias but I am pretty sure I have two of the best kids EVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment