The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Great Roll over

Well, on Tuesday, December 14th, my little monster decided to officially roll over!!! He did it so fast I thought he had some help, but then realized the little princess wasn't home! LOL!! So I flipped him back over (onto his back) and within seconds he was on his tummy!!! The pediatrician told us "not to trust him!" And she was RIGHT! Even when he is in his swing now he tries to roll over! LOL!!! So, we do a lot of playing on the floor these days!!! The best part is seeing Breckyn get down on the ground with him and call him like a dog, "Come on Xander, you cna do it!" LOL!! She is such a great big sister! :) Hopefully I will be able to get video of it!! I tried to get video, but he decided to throw up instead! LOL!!

1 comment: