The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Recipe for Miserable

Here is the Recipe for a miserable weekend so far:
1-Pneumonia (Breckyn)
2 possibly 3-Sore throats (Me, Strider, and possibly Breckyn- she is pretty horse)
1- Blocked tear duct, but pretty sure its actually pink eye (Xander- good thing the eye drops the doc gave us treat pink eye)
2- Gunky pink eyes (that would be all me)
2- Ear infections (Breckyn)
3- Coughs (Breckyn, Strider, and I)
1 possible 2- Congested noses (Me for sure and Xander seems a little congested)
1-Runny nose
1-chipped tooth that will cost and arm and leg to get fixed (all me!)
And the FINAL ingredient
1-KSU LOSS (because our defense gave up and turnovers killed us)

Add all these together and you will get the most perfectly miserable weekend thus far in the Steele house. I hope this ends SOON, I can't handle much more. And I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS RECIPE TO ANYONE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry and I so wish I was closer to do something to make it a little less miserable!

    ReplyDelete