The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lacey's Visit!

My Friend Lacey came down on Monday and we have been doing the "Tourist" thing!! LOL!! She, Xander, and I went to the Kid Kraddick show (which was really cool and we got to meet all the cast!), drove by Cowboys Stadium, Rangers Stadium, Six Flags, downtown Dallas, and visited the Arboretum!! She also took some AMAZING pictures of Xander and I at the Arboretum! I am sad to see her go because we had so much fun reminiscing about "the good ole' days!"

Ji-C and Big Al with Lacey. They are DJ's from Kid Kraddick in the Morning!


Downtown View


Ranger's Ballpark


Cowboys Stadium! It's HUGE!



Mommy and Xander at the Arboretum


This one is my Favorite!




My Little Pumpkin!

2 comments:

  1. Well, well, well...look at you and your cute family! Yay for babies and blogs!! :) Looks like you are all doing well. I love that Xander has the wrinkly little old man look...my babies were both too fat to look like that. ;)

    ReplyDelete