The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Last week of maternity leave.. NOT GOOD!

Well my last week of maternity leave was NOTHING I wanted it to be. Breckyn has pneumonia with ear infections, Xander has a blocked tear duct causing some nasty gunky stuff in and around his eye, Strider has a sore throat, and I have horrible congestion and a chipped tooth that is going to cost an arm and leg to fix. Ugh. When will it end? Hopefully Breckyn can get back to daycare Monday, which is also my first day back to work, and Xander's first day of daycare!


I am terrified Breckyn will get worse and have to be put in the hospital, but she seems to be better now. She still has some pretty bad coughing when she lays flat on her back, but other than that she is a wild woman! She is on breathing treatments now with her "Dino-mask!" She does really well with them and loves wearing her mask! She also has antibiotics that she is taking too.






But regardless of Breckyn not feeling well, she wanted to wear her ladybug Halloween costume. I figure why not, we aren't going to get to enjoy Halloween this year anyways, and I did pay for it! LOL!! But she is the cutest ladybug in Dallas I think!




Here's to hoping my week at work goes by quick and painless and that my family starts to feel better soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Get well Steele's! I'd say she's the cutest lady bug ever, not just in Dallas ;)

    ReplyDelete