The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Friday, October 7, 2011

Alumni Band-Yep I twirled! :)

September 17th I was honored to be able to get to step foot on the KSU Football field again!!! I twirled with the alumni band and relived the glory days!!! :) It was a great weekend that I got to spend with my best friend, Lindsay, for a much needed girls weekend!!! Good times!



Seeing double? NOPE! THAT IS ME ON THAT BILLBOARD!!!! :) 6 Years and they still can't get rid of me in Manhattan, KS!! :)

My Best Friend Lindsay and I!



Doing some three baton for an Alumni Band Performance!


Alumni and the current Twirlers, Katelyn and Lauren

(FYI, Lauren was a candle lighter in my wedding!!)



Shannon, Lindsay,and Me! Shannon was my coach!

My Daddy came to watch! I was so excited

that he came to watch me.... and the football game! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment