The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Solid Foods!

March 5th we decided to attempt the dreaded Rice Cereal!! Breckyn HATED it, so I wasn't so sure Xander would either. Especially since he seems to be following in his sisters footsteps in every way. He NEVER wanted a pacifier, got his first ear infection a four months, breathing treatments at five months, and he loves to swing! :) So, I figured he wouldn't be to found of it. And I was correct! LOL! He just wasn't to sure about the new texture in his mouth, but he did LOVE sitting in the high chair!


I am ready, bring it on!

Hmmm... Not a fan! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. We went straight to oatmeal. It took Ali about a week but she loves it now. She still spits alot out but she does manage to eat a couple tbsp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Roni. I bought some oatmeal in hopes that he will like it better! :) I figured i woudl mix in a little apple juice too! :P He LOVES Apple Juice! Poor guy is constipated so we are doing some apple juice now! :(

    ReplyDelete