The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Saturday, March 19, 2011

6 MONTHS!

Xander is 6 MONTHS OLD!! I just can't believe it!!! UGH! He is growing so fast!!! The pediatrician was so impressed with him!! She said developmentally he was a 9 month old! He even "scooted" for her!!! And he did is "Down-ward dog" Yoga pose for her! LOL!! She was really impressed with and with how happy he was! :) However, she also go to experience the "Golden Shower!" I felt terrible though!! She did say he had a "wonderful stream!" LOL!! He is still in the 95% for height, but dropped to the 25% in weight. He did gain weight, but only a couple pounds. He is just shy of 16lbs right now. So, we are introducing solids now!! YAY! He isn't a huge fan of it just yet, but I have a feeling it will get better!!! He did seem to like when I mixed sweet potatoes and oatmeal together!! I also think when we introduce fruits it will be a whole new story! LOL! He LOVES apple juice, so I have a feeling fruits will be a piece of cake! Also, we are getting FOUR TEETH!! The two tops and two bottoms!! I KNEW something was going on because he is chewing on everything!!

We also got 6 Month pictures today!! There wasn't ONE bad picture in the bunch!! I had such a hard time picking out pictures to buy!! Just thought I would share a couple of my favorites! :)





My Little Cutie!




Super Xander

Number 1 Wildcat fan!

2 comments:

  1. I seriously can't get over your children's cute faces! They are both getting so big..I bet you're one proud momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!!! He is ALWAYS smiling! Love it!

    ReplyDelete