The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The good ole' days.

So, I had an interview yesterday with a staffing company and the representative I spoke with told me that I was the BEST interview she has ever had! Which prompted me to write this blog. After 21 years (this year) of being involved in the twirling world my interview skills FINALLY came into play!! I always dreaded Modeling because I HATED doing interview! LOL!! So, now I just decided to take a trip down Memory lane! :)

My very first year twirling!



My First year of Nationals! First of MANY!



Lacey and I at State.





My first Miss Majorette Title!



State 2001!



My first Year at KSU! Lindsay and I at the first game!






Lindsay, Katie, and I



BIG 12 Champs!! Lindsay, Katie, and I with Elle Roberson!




College Miss Majorette of Kansas


My last year competing at Nationals.

My last Game as a KSU twirler!





My First Alumni Game to twirl at! 2005






Alumni Game 2007




Alumni Game 2009. I am doing three baton here with a broken foot! LOL! I got a STANDING OVATION and had random people come up to me after the game and tell me how much they enjoyed watching me! :) Made my YEAR!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love looking back at the old twirling pics :)

    ReplyDelete