The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Counting

Breckyn is learning so fast these days!! She is always talking about something from school or wanting to know what something is that she might not know. Then she repeats it to you and she can tell you the next day what that object is! She is so smart! I could be bias too though! :)

I got some great video of her counting. She was in the tub and just started counting to herself, so of course, I had to grab the camera and get video! I was so proud of her because normally she skips "four!" I have no idea why, but she does! LOL!! She also can count in SPANISH! Yep, no lie!! I couldn't' get her to count on camera for me, but she was counting to ten and I heard, "One, Two, Three, CUATRO, CINCO, SIX, Seven, Eight..." I about died!!! The girls at daycare said they do English and Spanish number and alphabet! How cool!!! I am hoping to get her counting in Spanish on video soon though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment