The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Xander is TWO!!!



It's hard to believe my little monkey boy is TWO! I had a TON of different emotions and cried more than a "few" times!! The hardest thing for me is that my baby, it's a baby anymore. He is all Toddler, and ALL BOY! He climbs on everything and is a rough, tough, boy!
Blowing out his candels on his cake!

Opening his presents!


Opening his Birthday card from his Great Grandpa and Grandma Travis


Here is a little info on Xander:
He is approx 29lbs! (70%)
He is in the 95% for height! (I forgot the exact measurement)
Wears 2T clothes, size 8 shoe.

Likes:
Bath time. I think this kid is part fish!
Coloring
Cars
Trucks
Scooby Doo! This is our new favorite thing right now!
His sister! He says he loves her all the time!
School! He loves going to school and seeing his friends and teacher!!
Fishsticks and chicken nuggets! This kid can DOWN them!
Books
The Moon (Yes, I said the moon. He points it out every night!)

Dislikes:
Diaper changes! Don't worry we are working on this! He has been telling me when he has to go and he has been going EVERYTIME I put him on the potty!! WHOHOO!! We are getting closer!!!
Not a huge fan of mac n cheese now.  He used to LOVE it, but now he isn't a huge fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment