The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Monday, March 19, 2012

Dash Down Greenville 5K

Second 5K- CHECK! On ST. Patty's day my friends Stephanie, Takesia, a friend of Takesia's, and Brandon did the Dash Down Greenville! It was my first, and very interesting! LOL! It was a blast and HOT HOT HOT! I learned two things that day. I will not be able to run with anyone who is a complainer! Not that any of my friends were, but a girl in our running class "ran" with us and complained the WHOLE TIME! And, BRING YOUR WATER BOTTLE!! I even bought a handy dandy water bottle that fits on my hand so I won't even have to "hold" it while i run, but I left it in the car!!




Next Race: Jog with the Frog March 31st!!




Brandon, me, Takesia, Takesia's friend, and Stephanie






KHA Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment