The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Friday, February 10, 2012

HOT CHOCOLATE 5K!!!!



I DID IT!!! I SUCCESSFULLY completed my first 5K!!!! I was so excited and proud of myself!!! :) My running class ran together along with my friend Brandon and my friend Clair! It was because of Brandon and Clair that I beat my "record time" by 4 minutes!!!! WHOHOO! IT probably helped that is was in the TEENS when we ran too!! Pretty sure that morning was the ONLY day of "winter" we had this year!! BRRR!!!!!!

I LOVE doing 5K's now!! I am becoming quite the addict! :) Next Race: Dash Down Greenville on St. Patty's day!


Brandon and I after picking up our race packets!


Clair and I before the race.


Getting ready to get lined up!






My friend Laura showed up to cheer me on!!!




After I finished!!! I DID IT! And I was so COLD!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment