The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Monday, November 8, 2010

Great Day to be a CAT!

So, this Saturday we got the family on rounded up, purple on, and drove over to one of Strider's friend's house to watch the STOMPING that would be the K-State/Texas game!! I was pretty nervous considering last time I had seen Greg and his family, Nikki was PREGNANT with Christian (who is 4), and Sid, well, she was only about 3! Not to mention is was during the KSU-OU game of 2005 (when our punter decided to not go on the field with the PUNT TEAM!) in which we lost miserably, and I HATE, let me repeat the word HATE, OU! Well, not so much OU, but Bob Stoops in general for his part of the Pre-Game show from Hell in the 2004 Big 12 game (Which we got our revenge in the round about way by kicking the TAR out of them!). Anyways, I got off topic! So, it was a great night to be a Wildcat that is for sure!!! I was glad to see the REAL KSU Football team showed up for the game!!! Man, if we could have play like that for the rest of the year it would be great!!! But the best part is..... BOWL ELIGIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOHOO!!! Now I am praying that they go to the NEW bowl game in Dallas, "The Dallas Football Classic." Which, I kinda doubt they do, because I think they are "predicted" to go to the Holiday bowl. Man, if we could afford it I would LOVE to go back to the holiday bowl!!! Ahh, the memories of Strider and I's first date at Disney Land!! Getting off topic, yet again. Anyways, I wanted to share some great pictures of the kids all decked out in their KSU!









This is my FAVORITE ONE!!




My pretty little lady!

Such a happy guy (unless he is hungery!)

2 comments:

  1. Look at those smiles from your little guy!!! How sweet! And I am super jealous that you have a good picture of both of your kids smiling! I'm still working on getting one of my two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics of Xander smiling. What a precious little angel!

    ReplyDelete