The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Monday, June 7, 2010

The Great Room Swap has Begun!


Strider and I started to switch all the furniture around from Breckyn's room to the new nursery!!! Which means, BRECKYN GOT A NEW BED!!! :) It's so cute!!!! And it has a trundle, and I like to think its PERFECT! I found it on Craig's List! I LOVE Craig's List! LOL!!!




The bed with nothing on it!

Her new bed with Tinker Bell bedding! :)

Enjoying her new bed!

So after ALL day Saturday and running around the metroplex we finally got home and took apart her crib, moved it to the new nursery/guest room, and put it back together. With all sorts of help from Breckyn! LOL!! She LOVED "helping" take out screws! :)


Then all day Sunday we spent cleaning out BOTH rooms and switching Furniture around and getting rid of TONS of stuff. I think Strider ended up taking about 7 bags of clothes, random household decorations, and tons of other stuff to the Good Will donation!!! I feel "cleansed" by the whole process! LOL!! It feels good to get rid of stuff you haven't used in FIVE YEARS! LOL!! But the best part is that Strider is finally getting rid of that stupid brown leather couch! WHOHOO!!! It's been in Breckyn's room since before she was born! I am THRILLED to get it out of here!


So The new nursery will have one purple Wall, with a BIG WHITE POWERCAT in the center!! :) I can't wait! Hopefully by this weekend we will have a great start on it, and possibly finish it!! :) YEAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment