The Dallas Steeles

The Dallas Steeles

Monday, May 25, 2009

Well, Breckyn is officially 8 months old today!! I can't believe it!! I just happened to look at the clock today and it was 12:10pm! The EXACT time she was born!!! How funny is that? And she pulled herself up today all by herself!!! Now the fun begins! I guess she is going to give us a run for our money now! Because the next step is WALKING. Ahh, I am so not ready for that yet! That just means my baby is growing up!

We also got the Range put into today!!! I have five sliced fingers to prove it! LOL!! They aren't bad, but are strategically placed in the creases of my joints! Go figure! LOL!! But that range sure does look fantastic in our kitchen!! I can't believe how much of a change updating our appliances made in our kitchen! It looks so much better to!

No comments:

Post a Comment